What is the jail booking process?
The jail booking process normally takes place after a suspect is arrested and taken into custody. Several steps take place during the jail booking process, which varies from county to county:
- The suspect’s personal information is taken by a police officer
- Information about the alleged offense is recorded
- The suspect’s background is searched for warrants and/or previous crimes
- Fingerprints and photographs are taken
- A full-body search is conducted
- A general health check is conducted to determine whether the suspect needs medical care or is a threat to others
- Personal items (such as keys, wallet, clothing, etc.) are taken from the suspect
- The suspect is placed in a holding or jail cell
To determine bail amounts and get a defendant released from custody quickly, contact Aladdin Bail Bonds. We are open 24/7 for those who need to request bail help at any time. To view location/state-specific information, including costs, select the state where the defendant is located by using the dropdown option at the top of each page of our site. You can also call us at 866-512-2245, complete our contact form or call a specific Aladdin Bail Bonds office location for more information and immediate assistance.