Last updated: December 29, 2023
At Two Jinn, Inc., dba Aladdin Bail Bonds and its affiliates (“Aladdin Bail Bonds,” “Company,” “we,” “us,” “our”), we provide bail bond services and insurance products that help people navigate the financial constraints imposed by bail.
2. What information we collect
Information You Give Us. You may give us information by signing up for an online account, entering information through our online forms or surveys, inputting information while using our Services, contacting us through our chat service, or contacting us by phone or email for information or customer service.
The categories of information include:
- Identifiers, such as real name, alias, postal address, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, or other similar identifiers.
- Categories of personal information described in Section 1798.80(e) of the California Civil Code, such as name, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement.
- Inferences drawn from the above categories of information.
The categories of sensitive information include:
- Account log-in in combination with any required security or access code, password, or credentials allowing access to an account.
For details on the information collected in relation to our bail bond Services and insurance products, please refer to our Privacy Notice.
Information We Automatically Collect. Like many website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Sites. This includes log data, such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Sites that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics, and whether you reached our page via a social media or email campaign. This information may be collected via several technologies, including cookies, web beacons, clear GIFs, canvas fingerprinting and other means. You can control cookies in your browser to enable or disable them.
Information We Collect From Third Parties. If you access our Sites through third parties (e.g., Facebook or Google), or if you share content from our Sites to a third-party social media service, the third-party service will send us certain information about you if the third-party service and your account settings allow such sharing. The information we receive will depend on the policies and your account settings with the third-party service.
3. How we use your information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our Services, which includes:
- maintaining and servicing accounts,
- providing customer service,
- processing and fulfilling orders and transactions,
- verifying customer information,
- processing payments,
- providing financing, and
- providing advertising or marketing services to you.
- To provide analytic services, such as analyzing customer usage and improving services offered.
- To conduct market research and project planning.
- To detect security incidents, protect against fraudulent or other criminal activity, debug and repair errors, and maintain the overall quality and safety of our Sites.
- To fulfill our legal and financial obligations.
Marketing. We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any email we send, or you can contact us using the contact details provided in the “Contact information” section below. You will still continue to receive service-related messages concerning products and services you have purchased (unless we have indicated otherwise).
4. How we share your information
To Users or the Public with Your Consent. We may share your information with other Users or the public with your consent.
Affiliates and Service Providers. We share your information with our third-party service providers and any subcontractors as required to offer you our products and Services. The service providers we use help us to:
- Run, operate, and maintain our Sites through third-party platforms and software tools;
- Perform content moderation and crash analytics;
- Run email messaging campaigns;
- Perform marketing analytics;
- Provide measurement services (you can opt out of these services at websites such as http://www.aboutads.info/choices and http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/);
- Provide payment attribution; and
- Provide technical and customer support.
Aggregated Data. We may also aggregate or otherwise strip information of all personally identifying characteristics and may share that aggregated, anonymized data with third parties or publish it. This data does not personally identify you and helps us to measure the success of our Sites and its features and to improve your experience. We reserve the right to make use of any such aggregated data as we see fit.
Disclosures Required by Law. We may be required to disclose your data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet law enforcement requirements. We may be under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, to protect our rights, property, or safety, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
5. Cookies and ‘Do Not Track’ signals
To make our Sites and Services work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, shopping cart, or other preferences) over a period of time, so you do not have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Microsoft Edge
- Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS
“Do Not Track” signals. Some browsers provide you with a way to signal that you do not want your browsing activity to be tracked. The Services may not currently respond to all Do Not Track (“DNT”) or similar signals, as we are awaiting consensus from the Internet policy and legal community on the meaning of DNT and the best way to respond to these signals.
6. Children’s privacy
7. Change of control
8. Data security and retention
Data security. We implement a variety of security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information under our control. However, no website, application, or transmission can guarantee security. Thus, while we have established and maintain what we believe to be appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of personal information obtained through our Services, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us.
9. Policy updates
10. Contact information
11. Privacy rights and additional disclosures for California residents
California grants state residents certain rights and disclosures for their personal information. We provide the following information to further help you understand your potential privacy rights. If you would like to exercise any rights or inquire as to whether such rights are available to you, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-808-2245.
Request for Information or Deletion. California residents have the right to know whether we are processing your personal information, and in some instances, you have the right to request that we disclose to you the categories listed below for the preceding 12 months. We have the right to request verification of your identity for all requests for information. In responding to this right, we shall provide to you:
- The categories of personal information we collect about you.
- The categories of sources from which your personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose(s) for collecting, selling, sharing, or disclosing your personal information, and the categories of personal information disclosed for such purpose(s).
- The categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information.
- The categories of personal information we have sold, if any, about you and the categories of third parties to whom your personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
In addition, you may have the right to request we delete your personal information.
Request for Correction. California residents have the right to request the correction or rectification of inaccurate information in the resident’s personal information.
Request for Portable Data. California residents have the right to receive, in certain circumstances, a portable format of their personal information that allows the data to be transmitted to another entity.
Limiting the Use of Sensitive Personal Information. California residents have the right to direct us to use or disclose sensitive personal information only for providing goods or services, or as otherwise minimally permitted under applicable law. However, we do not use or disclose sensitive personal information for any purpose other than providing our goods and Services to you, or as otherwise minimally permitted under applicable law.
Third Party Marketing. If you are one of our customers, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. However, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
Right to Equal Service & Price. California residents have the right to receive equal service and price, even if you exercise a privacy right.
Verification Process for Exercising Rights. To protect our consumers’ privacy, we verify privacy rights requests to ensure that only you (or your authorized agent) can exercise rights pertaining to your personal information. As part of our verification process, we may request you to submit additional information.