All insurers who work with bail service providers are required to file their premium rates with the Department of Insurance. In California, Washington and Idaho, Aladdin Bail Bonds is authorized to offer an 8% rate in addition to the standard 10%. Nobody has lower prices than Aladdin. We charge the following affordable rates:
Standard Premium Rate
Bail bonds up to and including $499.00 in bail amount will be charged $50.00. Bail bonds over $499.00 in liability will be charged 10%.
Discounted 8% Qualified Premium Rate*
Bail bonds up to and including $600.00 in bail amount will be charged $50.00. Bail bonds over $600.00 in bail amount will be charged 8% of the bail amount.
Nobody has lower prices than Aladdin. We are happy to offer the 8% premium rate to customers who meet the following qualifications:
- Retained Private Defense Counsel – A letter from the attorney retained or a copy of the contract between attorney and client must be received by Aladdin within thirty (30) days of the bail bond execution date.
- Union Members – The defendant or co-signer must be currently enrolled in a union or receiving disability or retirement benefits from a union and must provide Aladdin proof within thirty (30) days of the bail bond execution date. Proof may include 1) a current union card which displays a future expiration date, 2) a union card combined with a recent pay stub or 3) proof of payment of current union dues (not health care cards). If union proof documents are questionable, a current letter from the union stating that the member is in good standing will be required. Recent pay stubs, letters from unions and other proofs reflecting past dates must be dated no more than thirty (30) days from the date of bail bond execution and must show that the customer is in good standing with the organization.
- Active or Honorably Discharged Veteran Members of the U.S. Military and Their Immediate Family Members – Defendants and/or co-signers who are members of the military must provide Aladdin proof of military service within thirty (30) days of the bail bond execution date. If the customer is an immediate family member of military personnel and does not possess his/her own military ID and/or other proof, a signed declaration from the member of the military along with verification of the member’s ID or other proof of service must be received within thirty (30) days of the bail bond execution date. Immediate family is defined as a legal parent, spouse, child or adopted foster child, sibling or half-sibling. Proof of military service may include a copy of Form DD 214 or recent Leave & Earnings statement not dated more than thirty (30) days from the date of bail bond execution.
* Idaho Rates Differ
In addition to the applicable premium rate, the following bond fees* are applicable:
- California: $15.00 per bail bond
- Idaho: $35.00 per bail bond
- Washington: $35.00 per bail bond
- Texas: Contact office for standard premium rates.
* These fees do not include certain rates or fees applied by local or state government agencies, e.g., $25 bond fee payable to the Ada County Sheriff on every bail bond posted through their facility. Canyon County $25.00 jail fee on every bail bond posted after 5:00 PM, etc.