Bail Bond Services
Whether it’s you, a friend or a family member who gets arrested, Aladdin Bail Bonds will guide you through the process of getting released on bail. We provide FREE and confidential bail information over the phone. Call us now at (866) 512-2245 or send a message to us by clicking the email button at the top of the page. Don’t worry. We will get you out, and we will get you through it.
After an arrest, the court sets a bail amount (the dollar amount varies based on the charges and other contributing factors). This is the court’s way of making sure that a defendant appears at their scheduled court date, or dates once released from jail.
The first thing to do is contact us so we can put our expertise and experience to work for you immediately. We will need basic information such as the defendant’s name and the name of the jail or city where the defendant is located. We then work with you and the jail to secure the release of the defendant by delivering a bail bond to the court in the full amount of the bail set by the court, to secure you or your loved one’s release. Depending on the circumstances, collateral or a co-signer may be required.
Our process is fast, professional and effective. It’s Bail Done Right.™ That is why more people turn to Aladdin Bail Bonds than any other bail service provider in the nation.
Aladdin Bail Bonds provides flexible, interest-free payment plans upon qualification. We tailor every option to best fit each situation and to meet the economic needs of our customers. Ultimately, we focus on creating an affordable, prudent solution for you whether you specifically need bail or are helping someone else secure bail with Aladdin. Remember, nobody has lower prices than Aladdin Bail Bonds.
All insurers who work with bail service providers are required to file their premium rates with the Department of Insurance. Aladdin Bail Bonds is authorized to offer an 8% rate in addition to the standard 10%. Nobody has lower prices than Aladdin. We charge the following affordable rates:
Standard Premium Rate
Bail bonds up to and including $499.00 in bail amount will be charged $50.00. Bail bonds over $499.00 in liability will be charged 10%.
Discounted 8% Qualified Premium Rate*
Bail bonds up to and including $600.00 in bail amount will be charged $50.00. Bail bonds over $600.00 in bail amount will be charged 8% of the bail amount.
Nobody has lower prices than Aladdin. We are happy to offer the 8% premium rate to customers who meet the following qualifications:
- Retained Private Defense Counsel – A letter from the attorney retained or a copy of the contract between attorney and client must be received by Aladdin within thirty (30) days of the bail bond execution date.
- Union Members – The defendant or co-signer must be currently enrolled in a union or receiving disability or retirement benefits from a union and must provide Aladdin proof within thirty (30) days of the bail bond execution date. Proof may include 1) a current union card which displays a future expiration date, 2) a union card combined with a recent pay stub or 3) proof of payment of current union dues (not health care cards). If union proof documents are questionable, a current letter from the union stating that the member is in good standing will be required. Recent pay stubs, letters from unions and other proofs reflecting past dates must be dated no more than thirty (30) days from the date of bail bond execution and must show that the customer is in good standing with the organization.
- Active or Honorably Discharged Veteran Members of the U.S. Military and Their Immediate Family Members – Defendants and/or co-signers who are members of the military must provide Aladdin proof of military service within thirty (30) days of the bail bond execution date. If the customer is an immediate family member of military personnel and does not possess his/her own military ID and/or other proof, a signed declaration from the member of the military along with verification of the member’s ID or other proof of service must be received within thirty (30) days of the bail bond execution date. Immediate family is defined as a legal parent, spouse, child or adopted foster child, sibling or half-sibling. Proof of military service may include a copy of Form DD 214 or recent Leave & Earnings statement not dated more than thirty (30) days from the date of bail bond execution.
* Idaho Rates Differ
In addition to the applicable premium rate, the following bond fees* are applicable:
- California: $15.00 per bail bond
- Idaho: $35.00 per bail bond
- Washington: $35.00 per bail bond
* These fees do not include certain rates or fees applied by local or state government agencies, e.g., $25 bond fee payable to the Ada County Sheriff on every bail bond posted through their facility. Canyon County $25.00 jail fee on every bail bond posted after 5:00 PM, etc.